Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link, at no additional cost to you. Please read the full disclosure here.
I don’t think I’ve met one person who doesn’t like banana nice cream.
It is the perfect snack, dessert, or breakfast anyone could ever ask for, more specifically, me (but after you try this recipe, you too).
If you’ve never tried banana nice cream, you’re in luck because this one is A M A Z I N G. And if you have, you know it’s already pretty good, but after trying this recipe, you will be addicted, I promise!
And after you finish making it, leave a comment to let me know how you like it (obviously you will love it 😉 ) and what your favorite toppings are! Pics are greatly appreciated (I could stare at pictures of food all day).
Related: Zero-Waste Homemade Peanut Butter
Banana Nice Cream
- 3 bananas (can add more or less depending how hungry you are)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other non-dairy milk you like)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 tbsp maca powder (optional)
- 2 dates (optional for extra flavor & sweetness)
- Peel and freeze bananas the night before making.
- First add the almond milk to a blender, then the powder and dates if using. This is KEY to making it creamy.
- Then add the bananas to the blender and let it sit a few minutes to defrost a little so it'll be easier to blend.
- Blend the ingredients. You might have to stop it a few times to move the banana around, depending how strong your blender is. Pulsing helps a lot!
- Put the nice cream into a bowl and add your favorite toppings. I personally love peanut butter, coocnut flakes, cinnamon, and some granola if I have it.
- And there you have it! The best nice cream you'll ever try! Enjoy. 😋